Wednesday 2 November 2011

More from Market










The quilt show at Market is stunning.  I wondered around the show for about 3 hours, not nearly enough time to give it justice.  The beauty of going through the show at market is that no one else is there.  Everyone is buying at the vendors booths, with no time to see the show.  What a shame.  Above is a sampling of some of the quilts.


Of course I visited one of my favourite booths, the Blackbird Design ladies.


This was the view from our room as the sun set over Houston.  After a busy weekend Katja and I said goodbye to another great market, and headed home.

2 comments:

  1. It's almost like you can't use the word quilt to describe those...how amazing! Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to go to market! I can only dream.

    ReplyDelete