Wednesday 12 November 2014

Kamloops Modern Group Show And Tell

Last Saturday was our Modern Group meeting at Katja's.  The challenge was "red".



We had two different three dimensional Poppies.



A couple of works in progress with red in them.

Next up was the mini quilt swap.  Eight people joined in on the fun.  We all filled in a questionnaire that was then given to a friend to use to make a mini quilt for us.









They were all so perfect for the recipient!  I received the first mini with the delightful little circles needle turn appliquéd!  Thank you Sonja, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And last but not least, the regular show and tell.








A great group of women.  If you want to join us next Month on the Second Saturday at 1pm, the challenge is purple and Katja will be giving a EPP demo and introduction to her millefiori quilt along starting in January.  There is no cost to attend, so I hope to see lots of you there.

5 comments:

  1. I love, love my mini. Thanks for the nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous eye candy. I love the minis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so wonderful. I am sorry I was not there. I love my ice cream mini...and so does my daughter! Thank-you Carla! I wonder who will get to hang it in their space...hmmm! See you in December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely to see so many wonderful pieces. Love the minis and all the items.

    ReplyDelete