Friday 31 July 2015

A Little of This, a Little of That!

My cool quilting room was very enticing this week.  I managed to get a lot of quilting done as a result.





I finished quilting this little beauty.  Donna did a fabulous job of the embroidery and piecing.  It was a joy to work on.


Next up was fun fabric to play with.  Jennifer will be ready for Christmas in plenty of time.


Barbara's little quilt just screamed to have funky daisies on it.

I did manage to finish a couple of tops that I had been procrastinating on.  I'll post pics when they are quilted.  I found a little time to quilt one of my tops that was in danger of being put in the "unfinished basket."  We are heading out camping again soon so I'll have time to finish up the binding.  I fit in a little hand stitching as well on my New Hexagon Millefiore quilt.  Rosettes one through eight are together.  Woohoo!

Linking up with Finish it up Friday.

2 comments:

  1. The quilting is so pretty on those pieces. I love that red and white one with the gorgeous embroidery. The funky flowers are perfect on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so productive. The daisies are very cute. Keep stitching.

    ReplyDelete