Friday 11 December 2015

A Fabulous Week!

And what makes it so fabulous?  Well, family, friends and of course, a little fun!

First up, I did finish a small project this week.



This is a "Necessary Clutch Wallet" by Jangle MacKay of Emma line bag.  The fabric is "Once Upon a Chicken" by MaryJane for Moda.  I love everything about this Clutch!


I quilted this Lone Star quilt for a friend that had taken my class.


I had the perfect King Tut thread colour to use.  Made my day!!!!


Even a little mechanic work on my Longarm couldn't get me down!

Grandkids were the name of the game this week.  Two of them spent a night on the weekend, so Doug and I had lots of time to spoil them.  Then Wednesday was Christmas concert day for two other Grandchildren.  It is so much fun watching their enthusiastic singing.



I even made the Postie walk this week.  The temperature was +8 C and the sun was shining.  I couldn't resist.  We walked along the sandy shore of the river.  Of course on the way back, a tasting of craft beer was in order.  Lots of snacks were eaten by all.  A fabulous day with friends.

My hope is that you had a great week as well!

Linking up with Finish It Up Friday.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun week for sure. I love your clutch and lucky someone... Finishing their quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute clutch. That thread is perfect for her quilt (nice quilt, too). Enjoy the sun, we have fog and rain here for the next several days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sounds like you were especially busy. I'm not sure I could keep up! The clutch is cute. I should probably look into making a few for the girls in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful colors and quilting on that lonestar quilt.

    ReplyDelete