Friday 27 January 2017

Moda Be My Neighbour Part 2

 This is my second quilt from the Moda Be My Neighbour quilt along.


This quilt had a scrappier background than the first one I made shown here.  The first one was a Christmas gift, this one is mine.  I love them both and can hardly wait to have a nap under this one.


My latest Northcott block is from Pleasant Valley Quilting in Armstrong.  While Lucy was visiting we went on a road trip and this was our first stop.




Klia has a great little store with one of the nicest classrooms I have ever taught in.  There is a cheese store on the way into Armstrong that has the most delightful specialty cheeses.  Doug is always thrilled when I bring him a little home.  Two stops you must make if you are in Armstrong.



Hot off the machine today was Betty's Sunday Ride.  I've been playing with this idea for a border for some time, and today was the day to try it out.  I was pleased with the way it turned out.

Linking up with Finish it up Friday!




3 comments:

  1. I love the quilting you did on my quilt...this was to be a gift but now I want to keep it. Bad me. Another beautiful job Linda. Thank you!
    I like your "be my neighbor " quilt as well... one day I will have one of those:). I agree with you about Klia's classroom it is a dream of a classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt and the quilting. I think it would be a great gift mom, for me lol (but seriously).

    ReplyDelete