Friday 30 June 2017

Happy Canada Day!!!!!

150 years young July 1, 2017.  What a party it will be.  It just seams like yesterday that we were celebrating our 100th birthday.


I am still plugging away on my Northcott blocks.  I missed my goal of having the top together by July 1st.  I do have a new goal to have it all done by the end of the year.  Hmmm.  Hopefully I make that one.  This block is from Wee Folks Sewing & Quilt Shoppe in Selkirk Ont.  It is so Canadian!!!!


Yesterday was my oldest Grandson's graduation from elementary school.  The school put a wonderful ceremony together for all the kids.  Way to go Tyrese.

Till next time, wishing all my Canadian friends a Happy Canada Day and all my American friends a happy July 4th.  It's great that both our birthdays are so close together.  One big party.


2 comments:

  1. I love that block Linda.
    Congratulations for Tyrese.
    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Tyrese and happy Canada Day.

    ReplyDelete