Friday 28 July 2017

A Little Cotton + Steel

The latest Cotton + Steel fabrics are hitting the shelves.


I was in a rush for my pictures, so this is what you get!  This is Managerie by Rifle Paper Co. The pattern is Gridwork by Running Doe Quilts for Villa Rosa Designs.  A great pattern that works up really quick.


Magic Forest by Sarah Watts is the next line.  Once again it is a Villa Rosa pattern called River Queen.  A little more attention was needed in the cutting to make sure all the horses are upright.


This line is Lagoon by Rashida Coleman-Hale.  The pattern was featured in the artwork from Spring Market, and will eventually by on the web page.  I didn't have access to the pattern, so I drafted it up on EQ and made it up.  Since then I have figured out a much easier way to make it, but more about that this fall.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe.

Linking up with Finish it up Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Your quilting makes the X block move. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, the quilting on the x block is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete